We were so pleased to have a special guest host at our Boot Camp this Saturday! Karla Francks who is a Certified Yoga Instructor at the Yoga Center of Lodi and Twin Arbors Health Club came out to stretch and renew us with her yoga poses before and after our Boot Camp! A big THANK YOU TO KARLA & GRANT! We loved having you both out there!
Today’s Amazing Race Boot Camp at Calvary was Awesome!
Our Calvary Boot Camp was on a mission to not only Get Fit, but to help out and Give Back to their community! These determined individuals stepped up to the challenge and raised a total of $741! Half of which will be donated to Calvary this Sunday July 17th! Thank you to all of you who came out to participate and make this possible!
We are starting a 9 session Weekday Fitness Boot Camp at Calvary Bible Church in Lodi starting Wednesday July 6th! Our Boot Camp will be 3 days per week for 3 weeks! Guaranteed to challenge, inspire, and encourage you to reach your personal fitness goals! Come out at dawn and train next to the beautiful Mokelumne River Nature Area! Camp is one hour, 5:00 – 6:00 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Boot Camp Price is $49.00!
This Boot Camp is something that the Lord put on my heart a couple of weeks ago and I am so excited to be able to share it with all of you. Because Calvary has been so kind to let us use their Nature Area for our Boot Camp, Cosmopink Style Personal Training will be donating 50% of our total profit to the church.
This is my home church that my family and I attend regularly on Sundays and the church that brought me back to Christ – I have a big place in my heart for our pastor and congregation and I thank the Lord for them! We have been talking about ways we as Christians can help in our community and what our natural strengths and talents are and how we can help out in many ways we don’t even realize. I want to help you get fit and help my church who gives our community so much.
To sign up, contact me at email@example.com or by phone at 916.616.1696.
I am so excited to meet all of you at our first camp on June 4th! We have a total of 59 people! That is just awesome! I have been receiving emails from some of you who aren’t sure about a few things so I wanted to answer your questions and clear things up.
1) If you purchased a groupon coupon you are officially signed up and I should have your name on my list. If you bought this as a gift for someone your name will be on my list with two place holders.
2) It is important that I have your email addresses, so that I can send you your release waiver, and instructions on how to prepare for our boot camp! Please email me! If not I will have these things printed at camp on June 4th. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com I am also on Face Book as Cosmopink Style Personal Training.
3) I would like to know how many of you will be attending each camp, I know there are a few who have contacted me already that won’t make it to all of them. Just email me and let me know what dates you will be there so I have an accurate headcount and can plan our camp activities accordingly. This helps everyone have a better camp experience.
4) I recommend showing up 15 minutes early, we will have a lot of people out there on Saturday and EVERYONE MUST SIGN A RELEASE WAIVER. If you email me before I can send it to you so that you have it signed and filled out before camp – this would be appreciated as it will save everyone time!
5) Be Prepared! Make sure you are wearing decent running shoes andcomfortable clothing you can move in, dry fit or any moisture wicking material is great for keeping you cool and dry.
6) HYDRATE! Before coming to camp you should drink at least 16 oz of water. If you are someone who gets muscle cramps easily I want you to mix 8oz of gatorade with 8oz of water and drink that before you get to camp. You will also want to bring 1-2 water bottles with you to keep you hydrated throughout camp(Put your name on your bottle).
7) FUEL! You need to make sure you eat a small balanced breakfast a few hours before camp 2 hours before is optimal that way you aren’t running around with a full stomach. A little bit of protein and a good complex carb is ideal. Try an egg or egg whites and a bowl of oatmeal, Whey Protein Shake and a piece of whole wheat toast are good examples. Don’t come out to camp with an empty stomach unless you commonly do high intensity exercise that way and really know your body.
8) The sun still be rising so you may want to wear a hat and or sunglasses, Always use sun block! ( get the sweat proof stuff that way it doesn’t run into your eyes)
9) If you have a personal workout mat – bring it with you, and a beach towel for ground work. I will have mats but I am currently working on ordering more – at this point we have about 20.
10) Have Fun! Be prepared work you butt off!
The Fine Print
- Expires Nov 27, 2011
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must redeem sessions in full by 11/27/11.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Great outdoor locations
- Well-suited for beginners
- Workout & nutrition guidance
- Certified personal trainer
Unlike summer camps, boot camps won’t require you to put on a fundraising talent show to stop a nefarious computer company from turning Lake Cowabunga into its new industrial-waste depository. Team up to fight unfitness with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get 10 boot-camp workout sessions from Cosmopink Style (a $200 value). Camps are currently scheduled in Lodi from 8 to 9 a.m. at Tokay High School on June 4, 11, and 18; at Lodi Lake on July 9,16, and 30; and at Lawrence Park on August 6, 13, 20, and 27.
Certified personal trainer Melissa Brown whips soft muscles into well-defined shape by leading boot-campers through a series of high-intensity workouts and fitness tutorials. One-hour morning boot-camp sessions inundate participants with the basic fundamentals of physical fitness, combined with nutritional guidance that shields plates from bacon-encrusted bacon. Melissa’s intensive workout regimen is well-suited for beginners, with a diverse range of non-weight-bearing exercises ranging from wind sprints to squat jumps. Venues such as Lodi Lake and Lawrence Park house grassy cushions for pushups and throw-downs, and Tokay High School offers steep bleachers for thigh toning and aerobic spectatorship. In a mere 10 sessions, campers will throw their calories into Melissa’s holy fire and notice tangible results in their fitness and overall well-being.
Due to popular demand Boot Camp is continuing through October!
Classes Dates are: October 9th 8-10 a.m.
October 23rd 8-10 a.m.